firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)20 7654 0200
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Bankside Commercial is the ‘data controller’ (ie the company who is responsible for, and controls the processing of, your personal data).
Personal data we may collect about you
We may obtain personal data about you such as:
– your name
– date of birth
– contact details such as your address, email and telephone number
– demographic information such as your postcode
For example, we will obtain your personal data when you contact us for any reason, send us feedback, or post material. We may also obtain sensitive personal data about you if you volunteer it during the completion of an online form. If you volunteer such information, you will be consenting to our processing it for the purpose of dealing with the matter about which you have contacted us.
How we use your personal data
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. to identify you
2. internal record keeping
4. marketing – see ‘Marketing and opting out’ below
5. customising this website and its content to your particular preferences
6. to notify you of any changes to this website or to our services which may affect you
7. improving our services
Marketing and opting out
Unless you have asked us not to do so, we may contact you by post, email or telephone about services which may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time. See further ‘Your rights’ below.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity.
Keeping your data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
8. we store your personal data on our secure server
Whilst we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data which are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
We may monitor and record communications with you (such as telephone conversations and emails) for the purpose of quality assurance, training, fraud prevention and compliance.
You have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee, to request access to personal data which we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right you should:
9. put your request in writing
10. include proof of your identity and address (eg a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill)
11. specify the personal data you want access to
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right you should:
12. put your request in writing
13. provide us with enough information to identify you (eg. copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill)
14. specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with
You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right you should:
15. put your request in writing (an email sent to email@example.com with a header that says ‘Unsubscribe’ is acceptable)
16. provide us with enough information to identify you (eg. copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill)
17. if your objection is not to direct marketing in general, but to direct marketing by a particular channel (eg email or telephone) please specify the channel you are
Our contact details
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can write to us at Bankside Commercial Limited, Third Floor, Colechurch House, 1 London Bridge Walk, London SE1 2SX , or call us on 020 7654 0200.